Thursday, January 13, 2011

My comic strips at Society of Illustrators Annual Show.






My comic strips original drawings are on exhibition at SI 53, New York's Society of Illustrators Annual Show. They are part of the Sequential/Series and Uncommissioned Exhibit that will be on until Jan 22, 2011. I was not too confident they would be selected because cartooning is quite new for me. However, the Sequential/Series jury was composed of Françoise Mouly and Nicholas Blechman among others and I thought: hey, here's a good opportunity to get my work in front of these persons I admire so much! It was definitely worth the effort!


3 comments:

paulbordeleau said...

YipeeYaaa ! NY, Bravo !

Bon après ça, tu travailles sur la suite pour un album complet !
Schlaak ! (coup de fouet)

doiion said...

Schlaak! Schlaak!
Allez, plus vite que ça!

jangojim said...

haha, oh these are wayyyy too fun